Attention SpongeRob

lkmamom

(And, of course everyone else interested in the new Sapphire) You really have to take Lady Margarett on this cruise ship....it is just spectacular and we kept saying to eachother how much you both would have liked it:)

Larry wants to do his own review so here goes.....I just say go and experiance it, you won't be sorry!

The staff was very organized and getting on and off took < 45 min. Shore excursions with tenders were also quite orderly. The wheelhouse bar is bigger. There is dark cherry wood panneling and it also covers the ceiling. It looked like most of the sofa's and chairs were dark leather. This made the room look more upscale. The sterling and vivaldi dining rooms also had a more elegant feel. The staff was extremely friendly and always offered a spontaneous greeting. In spite of cool air temperatures, the pools were warm. This ship definitely is more beautiful than either the star, grand or golden. Those ships are simply very very nice. The entertainement was just superb. We really enjoyed The Piano Man, and Kevin Hughes the comedian.

The race horses were not nearly as creative as good old SeaBuffet though....but then again there will never be another;) .

Hi to Margarett!

Linda and Larry

Yes Rob, I also would love to see you on one of the Gems, I am sure we could have many a fine talk if you find your way out west. I am not a huge D/S fan for no reason.

Hey guys, thanks for the recommendation. One of these days it's going to be, "Go West, (not so) young man!" and I will heed the call. Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

Archived