POH 8/6/07 review!

Hollyster2

The Rasoul treatment had some kind of mud packs or scrubs to apply on each other in a smaller private room that locked I believe. I think it had smaller scale facilites in there also. The rooms looked kind of like oversized bathrooms. We would have liked to have checked it out more but we just didn't have enough time. I wish that cruise was a 10 day!

• Administrators
Thank you so much , you have been very helpful. This is my first ncl in a long time so I am not familiar with their ships. Do you have any idea why some folks think it is important to bring an extension cord and power strip?

I can answer that one! :) We had two outlets in the cabin space -- but we had our MP3 charger and player, laptop, cell phone chargers, a white noise machine, and a few other things (we didn't have them, but electric hair rollers come to mind). The power strips let us plug in what we needed to without trying to figure out priorities. If you don't have those concerns, no biggie. I'd add that if someone in your party has a CPAP machine (my sister uses one) you will truly appreciate the extension cord -- there were zero plugs anywhere near the bed.

Archived