Cruise Coupons?

I've gotten the books for years and when I tried to use the coupons, the price was actually higher because promotional rates are always better than the regular price less a coupon. I tried several tmes and never once found them worth the paper they are prined on.

I am noticing talk about cruise coupons and I see where they are offering them on Ebay. Can you apply Carnival cruise coupons to a already booked cruise? And are the coupons for "ship onboard credit?"

Thanks in advance..

Yes, I have successfully used my $100.00 off Carnival stateroom for a 7 night or longer cruise 2 times. I never mentioned the coupon until the transaction was completed. I was always permitted to use it and the $100.00 was taken off the total amount due.

However, when boooking my upcoming cruise for May 08', I ran into a slight snaf-u. My usual PVP was not available and someone else assisted me with my reservations. After my booking was completed, I mentioned the coupon and was told that I could NOT use it, that the price I was given was a past guest rate. I said ok and hung up. Well, next day, I decided, "not so ok" and called my usual PVP who was in on this day and talked to her. She said that YES, I could absolutely use the coupons and faxed them to her.

Since I booked 3 balcony cabins for an 8 day cruise, I was allowed to use 3 coupons out of the Entertainment Book. Not sure why the first guy said no, but am sure glad that I asked.

what if your cruise is already paid for? I paid in full when I booked my cruise... I didn't even THINK to look in my Entertainment book to get out the coupon!!!

Is it too late?? I booked through Carnival, not through a travel agent...

what if your cruise is already paid for? I paid in full when I booked my cruise... I didn't even THINK to look in my Entertainment book to get out the coupon!!!

Is it too late?? I booked through Carnival, not through a travel agent...

I would call and ask..they are the only ones that can give you the answer.

Archived