Nextels

lenape

Hello everyone, we where going on the Liberty in November and we looked in the search but we couldn't find any currrent info. on the Nextels. We are going on November 4th and we just where curious of anything new popping up with these cell phones to the fact that they might work on the cruise. Thanks in advance

Our Nextel phones did not work on our Western Carribean cruise. The walkie talkie feature did however work in Cozumel. I was able to 2-way my neighbor at home to check my water pipes at home since it was 20 below zero at home.:D It was 85+ in Cozumel so it was fun to rub it in!!! LOL

I would like to thank, Skeeter, Serene, Pacurn, Bakechef, Cruisin Buddy, Book-A-Roo, SW6416, Snorkel 2 Much, Nothomeonacruise and Kudos 2 Fly for reply's that where helpful to us. Kudos 2 Fly I think you hit the nail on the head. You were all great. I guess the calling cards are the way to go and call in port. Thanks again and have a safe and happy cruise, we can't wait as it is our first one! Take care all.

Archived