Grand-Rm A516

bulldoggydog

I have stayed in A507....same style. It runs bow to stern, is about 3ft. wider and has a little more open feel. The closet(2) have doors and are a lot smaller than the open design of most cabin closets. The bathroom is the same as all others. I have photos, give me a few minutes to host them somewhere and I will post them.

Ahhhh, the edit feature was still available to me so I can put the link in this post:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7cqgom.3d9jpy2n&x=0&y=osem59

BDD, I suspect you put this thread on your watch list and have been waiting for an email that shows activity.

I was able to get the photos hosted quickly and got back to the thread in time to add the link to my original post.

They are larger and better laid out than a standard inside cabin. You must realize though that the pool is just the other side of one of the walls and you often hear water sloshing during the night. Not a problem with us though, we try to get one of these cabins (there are only 4) whenever we are on a Grand Class ship.

Ron

Archived