Carnival Legend 10/28/07

SouthrnGent70

I am booked on the Legend 10/28/07, I went on this cruise when the Miracle ran it, the ports and ship were great. I was wondering if the Legend could meet my expectations since the Miracle and her staff were awesome. This will be my 3rd cruise, was married on the last two, this time I will be going single. Does anyone have any advice for a single cruiser. Also, is anyone here booked on this cruise. Thanks in advance for any input, advice and/or comments.

I am booked on the Legend 10/28/07, I went on this cruise when the Miracle ran it, the ports and ship were great. I was wondering if the Legend could meet my expectations since the Miracle and her staff were awesome. This will be my 3rd cruise, was married on the last two, this time I will be going single. Does anyone have any advice for a single cruiser. Also, is anyone here booked on this cruise. Thanks in advance for any input, advice and/or comments.

You will find a lot of similarity as the ships are both the same class. Don't have any advice on single though. I do recommend that you look at the roll call like the previous poster said

Archived