help on cabin, please???

meggss

good question.... but in all honesty there is no real difference between the 2 cabins... BUT... there is a difference with the movement of the ship.. the closer you are to the middle the less movement you feel ... unless you are moving side to side.... so if movement can bother you I would choose 1550 .... I would not worry about being close to the elevators as your far enough away.. but still close enough to get to them quickly...

Tom

The post I have read reguarding 1550 have said no obstruction, just privacy issues, hmmm which is more important...

This is the first GS that has come avail on my cruise since we booked 6 mon ago, so not alot of choice.

thanks

I would choose 1550, It´s closer to the elevators and the concierge lounge. The view is not obstructed. You can´t see to the back of the ship from any cabin in front of the hump. The only cabins with looks to the back and the front are the ones in the middle of the hump.

I had 1552 on the Jewel (same layout) and it was great. I´ll have it again soon.

1052, next to the concierge lounge has just one issue in my eyes. You can be easily watched on your balcony from the concierge lounge and you may not even notice if anybody is in there because of the miror effect of the glass.

Thank you madforcruising,

You have just confirmed for ,me what I thought about 1052. I guess we will be staying in our JS, 1572. I just saw a picture from the outside of the ship and it looks like the ping pong table is just over us.:(

Maybe I can talk DH into a GS now. ;) The further away from the hump you are, the better the view. That's what I was referring to when I said the view would be obstructed. 1534 is quite a bit away from the hump, so the view will be better than up closer to it...looking toward the rear.

Archived