Docs ?

racyguy14619

Today marks 46 days until my cruise. Should I be expecting to see documents from Carnival in the next few days ?

I leave in 10 days for the Triumph and got my docs last week at the 2 week mark. I was sweating it just a little! :)

Did you go through Carnival or a TA?

So let me ask a question. If you chose to view your documents on line, does that mean that they will not mail you your documents? I viewed my docs on line- and having problems with my printer- so I def want my actual documents... Will I get them- or wont I???

I'm down to the 32 day mark and I haven't received mine via mail yet either...I booked through a carnival PVP...I believe over the phone when I made my final payment they said mailed documents should be here about 2 weeks before departure...I would wait a few more weeks and then give them a call if they haven't been received...

Gotta love the anticipation :D

So let me ask a question. If you chose to view your documents on line, does that mean that they will not mail you your documents? I viewed my docs on line- and having problems with my printer- so I def want my actual documents... Will I get them- or wont I???

If you go into E-Docs, it does stop the normal ticketing process, so you will not get paper tickets in the mail.

Archived