All things Imagination - facts and tips

IndigoFairy

Hi everyone. My partner and I are sailing Imagination for a 6 day cruise in September, just before she undergoes her regal transformation. We have never been on this ship and wondered about various details. Through the archives, I have been able to answer some of our questions, such as where the secret doors are located, but we have so many more questions for which I find no answers. Here are our questions, but feel free to regale us with anything fun or interesting you know! Thanks in advance for all of the information!

Are the doors metal (we would like to bring magnets, if so)?

Can we order the dining room menu through room service?

Who are your favorite bartenders and stewards?

What bands or performers should we not miss?

Do the oceanview staterooms have mini-fridges?

What is the best place on the ship for sailaway from Miami?

When is formal night?

Just got off the imagination last saturday. So i can fill in a few answers..

You cannot get regular dining room menu through room service.. They have a limited selection available (The roast beef on baguette is wonderful)

Not much into the bands/performers.. we prefer going to Karoke and watching the other passengers attempt singing.. It can be really funny..

We had an outside cabin and there are no mini-fridges.

Our fav sailaway spot is upfront one deck up from the spa infront of the plexiglass. (Several sailings on this class and a wonderful spot to view)

Formal night is typically first sea day

Hope this helps, we had a lovely cruise.. My only complaint was our family was seated with another family ar dinner.. Nice family but they spoke spanish and we speak english..So dinner conversation became quite difficult.

Ask away if you have any other questions and I will try to answer

you can get full menu in room... but not thru room service you need to see head waiter at your table and ask nice....but don't its much more fun in the dinning room... if you do not like the people at your table ask to be moved at end of night(discreetly of course)

Indigofairy, thank you for starting this thread! We leave on Monday.

Dappledumpling I was wondering about the late dinining and show times. I read on a post that if we have the late (8:00) dining times that we would miss the shows and there is not a second show time?? Any thoughts on this?

Dappledumpling I was wondering about the late dinining and show times. I read on a post that if we have the late (8:00) dining times that we would miss the shows and there is not a second show time?? Any thoughts on this?

There is a second show..I want to say its at 10? With an 8:00 dinner, we had enough time to eat, take pictures, go get changed, and get to the Lounge in time to get decent seats for the show.

There are 2 late dinner seatings time depends on which dining room you have.

We had the latest it was at 8:30... Depending on your waiter and thier speed you might make it to the second show on time....We got out once early enough to make the show but it was so crowded we gave up and went to karoke. Another night (legends)we just went when we were done and although crowded we found seats....Luckily I have cruised enough that I don't care about the shows although the marriage and family show was at 9pm and I hated to miss that...

Its a great ship so go with the flow and if there's a show you really want to see there is always the buffet.

Hope that helps

Rick

What I am reporting is old information; we were on the Imagination six months ago, but most nights there were not two shows. Sometimes there was an early show and sometimes a late show. If memory serves me there was only one night that there were two shows.

Archived