Majesty Western Caribbean New Years cruise

cruizincrazy

Has anyone done the Nativeways Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour while on the Majesty? The ship is in port from 8:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. The tour runs 9:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m. I have read some posts where the Majesty is late a lot of times getting to Grand Cayman and that concerns me. If someone has done this tour while on the Majesty, I would appreciate some input. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Hi cruizincrazy!

We will be on the ship with you! :D

It is our first time on the Majesty, so I can't answer you on time restraints, but I can tell you that Native Way is a wonderful company. We have toured with them twice, including doing the R,R,&R tour, and will probably set something up with them again for this trip. If I were you, I would send Sharon an email, asking her your question. She will probably know better than anyone what time the ship usually arrives, and what tours they could set up for you. She is an American, married to a native, and they work with many local tour operators.

I think my DH wants to go fishing this trip,:p so we probably won't be on this tour with you.

See you on board!

Archived