Arriving in Barcelona

We will arrive in Barcelona at the end of our cruise. We plan to take a flight out at 8:00 p.m. that evening to London. Can someone tell me what it will be like when we arrive in Barcelona? I don't want to be stuck with my luggage the entire day while touring Barcelona. Do you know if there's something we can do with it other than take an NCL tour? Thanks!

There is a left luggage at the airport situated at Terminal B. Get a cab there around 20 euros and the shuttle back!

Still cheaper than NCL tours, you could then take the hop on hop off buses for a tour. Barcelona is a great city. Have a great time!

Dropping the luggage at the train station is probably best. If you don't want to do that for some -- and this is a tip that has worked for me in several cities -- find a good hotel. Offer a bellhop some cash to let you park your bags there for the day.

If the luggage is not too overwelming, you can simply grab a train to the airport.

One of the metro stations has a few luggage lockers. If you are intersted in this option, let me know and I'll dig out the information. (Sory, I can't rememember which one it is).

Paul

Archived