Anyone go Guarantee for a inside Quad cabin?

steel123

Does anyone have any experiences going guarantee with an inside quad cabin? We have always booked our cabin in the past, so we're not sure if we should go the guarantee route. The savings is $400. The 4A quads on the sailing we are looking at are already sold out. If the ship is likely to be full, is it better to book a cabin# or try going guarantee? :)

I'd like to know the answer to this too? We are thinking of booking an inside quad cabin on the Destiny for May 2008

yes i ussually do it for my passangers no problem with that! I go with gty because they usually give an up grade

carmen

CICB0911--Thanks for the info. on booking the guarantee quad cabins.

During a busy time period, do you think you are more likely or less likely to get an undesireable quad cabin, since they seem to sell out quickly? Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful!:)

We book an inside guarantee almost every cruise - and we've never gotten a "bad" cabin. Sometimes we end up in a quad, and other times in a triple with a rollaway bed. It's worth the savings, IMO. The last two cruises I booked there was only a $120 difference between booking a specific cabin and booking a guarantee - and I took the guarantee.

Rowan555--Thanks for sharing your experiences. I wasn't aware they could give you a triple with a roll-away. Does the roll-away bed stay in the cabin the whole time or do they remove it during the day?--It seems tight for 3 beds on the floor (we had a king on the floor and 2 bunks from the ceiling on our last few cruises). Has your cabin been in a good location in the past?

Anyone else have any experiences with an inside quad guarantee? Thanks in advance for your responses.:)

Does anyone have any experiences going guarantee with an inside quad cabin? We have always booked our cabin in the past, so we're not sure if we should go the guarantee route. The savings is $400. The 4A quads on the sailing we are looking at are already sold out. If the ship is likely to be full, is it better to book a cabin# or try going guarantee? :)

I used to always do it and have gotten a balcony a few times but usually an ocean view.Save the money!!

Rowan555--Thanks for sharing your experiences. I wasn't aware they could give you a triple with a roll-away. Does the roll-away bed stay in the cabin the whole time or do they remove it during the day?--It seems tight for 3 beds on the floor (we had a king on the floor and 2 bunks from the ceiling on our last few cruises). Has your cabin been in a good location in the past?

Anyone else have any experiences with an inside quad guarantee? Thanks in advance for your responses.:)

This has been on Holiday and Fantasy class ships. We had a true quad on the Conquest. They left the rollaway in the room, but I'm sure they would have removed it if we asked them to. We had the twin beds pushed together and oriented sideways in the room (facing the side wall rather than the entry door). The upper berth was above the foot of the bed, and the rollaway was underneath it. It took up all the space b/t the foot of the bed and the wall, but it allowed for us to get out of the lower beds easily to get to the bathroom, closet, etc.

We've had two instances of needing to use the rollaway, and it wasn't a problem either time.

I may be misunderstanding but if the 4A quads are already sold out will they let you book a guarentee?:confused:

Rowan555--Our ship is the Triumph. I'll have to ask if they use the rollaway bed. It sounds like it won't be a problem, though.

cuyahoga11--Since the 4A category was already booked, our PVP had us book an "IS" guarantee (interior stateroom). We were told that since the Riviera deck is full, we will be guaranteed a quad cabin on the Main deck or higher.:)

Archived