Room availibility

littleapplemom

I am looking at booking 2 rooms for the March 5 10 night cruise on POA. I noticed on NCL that no oceanview or oceanview balconies are listed as available. Does this mean that it is completely sold out in those categories, or are there third parties that buy blocks that may become available later. I appreciate any comments.

Thanks

Littleapplemom

I am looking at booking 2 rooms for the March 5 10 night cruise on POA. I noticed on NCL that no oceanview or oceanview balconies are listed as available. Does this mean that it is completely sold out in those categories, or are there third parties that buy blocks that may become available later. I appreciate any comments.

Thanks

Littleapplemom

yes...part of it is that...3rd party vendors having blocks, until they sell out or return them.

Thanks

Littleapplemom

This means that as of now, there are no rooms available on the NCL booking engine. This will be subject to change as time goes on however, so you could always check again later. Sometimes cabin categories become available again as cancellations come in.

yes...part of it is that...3rd party vendors having blocks, until they sell out or return them.

NCL will pull group inventory in if they have run out of availability. As you get closer to final payment you should see cabins opening....They have also been having problems with there computer system, so I would keep checking...

• Administrators
Find a TA that is holding that space- you'll probably get a better price than you would have as an individual booking directly.

That must be one hot sailing!

Spring break. I'd book what you can now and keep watching -- be ready in case nothing opens up, however. I wouldn't lay out the cash at final payment if what you have booked now wouldn't make you happy. Are you flexible in your dates? Avoiding the second week of February (President's Day, spring break a lot of places) through Easter (also spring break in many locations, through mid-April) should mean some additional availability of cabins.

Those ten and eleven night cruises are going to be very popular, however. It appears from the NCL '08-'09 calendar that after the ones next winter/spring, they aren't offering the extended Hawaii itineraries. I'm not sure, but the one OP is asking about may be the last of them or close to it.

Archived