Need help w/ Shasa cruise w/ Jason!

muffinpup

We have a reservation with Jason for his 3-hour snorkeling w/ turtles cruise on Shasa. He is having problems with his internet and I had problems understanding him on the phone. I believe he said that we would meet the taxi at Gate #1 at 9:30am for the 10:00am cruise.

Did I hear him correctly? (it really was a terrible connection!)

Does anyone have anymore info? How do we know which taxi will take us?

We are leaving this Saturday so we need help!!

Thanks!!

We have a reservation with Jason for his 3-hour snorkeling w/ turtles cruise on Shasa. He is having problems with his internet and I had problems understanding him on the phone. I believe he said that we would meet the taxi at Gate #1 at 9:30am for the 10:00am cruise.

Did I hear him correctly? (it really was a terrible connection!)

Does anyone have anymore info? How do we know which taxi will take us?

We are leaving this Saturday so we need help!!

Thanks!!

I will be on his lunch cruise in May 08 and we were told that the pick up is at 9:30 Cruise terminal gate #1 also..Hope this helps. Someone will more than likely have a sign with Shasta on it or your name..

We did the 3 hour snorkel sail with Jason on August 14 during our stop in Barbados on Adventure of the Seas. We were met by a taxi at Gate 1, outside the cruise terminal. It was a 25 minute ride to Holetown where we met the catamaran.

The trip was great for our family of four, and our two kids loved snorkeling with the turtles. We were joined by some big tarpon, which added excitement to that stop. We also snorkeled over a wreck--lots of fish everywhere.

The trip was very low key, and away from the crowds on the larger boats. Jason is a native of Barbados, with tremendous knowledge about the island and what's going on--made for a great trip all around.

Thanks

Cortesefam, I was looking at the web site for Shasa but there were only rates for 2006 listed. Have they increased? The 3 hour tour listed is $390 for up to 12 people with a $15 pp charge for transportation and drinks.

Thanks.

Lachner: We chartered the boat for the 3 hour excursion at the rate of $390.00 plus $10 pp for transportation. We had lots of room for just the four of us and Jason--but the boat would be comfortable with 12 as well. We enjoyed the private charter, which let us spend more time with the turtles, which my 11 year old son really enjoyed!

The drive out to Holetown provided a good "mini-tour" of the west end of Barbados--lots of upscale development underway.......

Have a great time!

Thanks

We were in Barbados in March on the Pearl and we booked with Jason and most of my contact was with him via the internet but I did make phone contact with him just before we left home. We had six,; myself, husband and our 4 kids ages 7 - 13 and we were joined by another family of five who was on the Celebrity ship. Jason had a taxi meet us at the pier; as soon as we walked through the terminal; and it was about a 20 min ride to where his boat was launched. He was so nice, very laid back but informative; we saw the turtles first then did a snorkeling stop; then we went to the beach for lunch which was much better than I had expected! He had it all catered of course but the beach was absolutely incredible!! We just jumped off the boat and hung around that area for about an hour or so - the kids still talk about how great that excursion was. By far way way better than any ship excursion. I think the Silvermoon ships are a little fancier to be sure, but Jason's is very nice and clean and his price was way, way better than those. I think you will really enjoy him - we would definetely use him again! Have a great trip!

Archived