Limo in Vancouver

Wow, this is a good question that I'm glad you asked. We will also have 6 people, and I'm sure about the same # of bags. We were hoping to get a limo from the airport to a hotel in the downtown area. I know a lot of people have used LimoJet (I believe), but I just wasn't sure if there will be enough room for all of our luggage, which will probably be the same amount that you have.

Michele

Wow, this is a good question that I'm glad you asked. We will also have 6 people, and I'm sure about the same # of bags. We were hoping to get a limo from the airport to a hotel in the downtown area. I know a lot of people have used LimoJet (I believe), but I just wasn't sure if there will be enough room for all of our luggage, which will probably be the same amount that you have.

Michele

I know that it won't fit in a normal limo for 6 - but I think they have larger limo's - maybe a stretch SUV. I'm planning on weighing the difference between three taxis and 1 big limo......

We did 6 grown adults in one of their bigger models (not the big stretch) but we were only doing a 3 dayer and we all had one carry and one large bag. Email them and ask.

Customs at noon...?? quite a few flts around then getting in.... and if one is a big one from the Far east it could be a while. But they do try to plan ahead. My guess.. 25-60 minutes from plane to taxi unless you get "Picked"

Be aware that all luggage must be put in the limo's trunk. This includes carry-ons. I believe it is a Canadian law, because I see the same restriction for Toronto. When we left Vancouver after our 2 week cruise, we had 7 adults and 2 children. We used 2 limos and luckily they had bungee cords for the trunks which couldn't close with all the bags we had. Sorry, I don't remember which company we used.

Phil

We just got back from the Mercury and used Star Limousine from Canada Place to our home about 5 miles past the airport. Charge for 8 adults and a ton of luggage was $100.00 Canadian including gratuity. They sent a van that had an extended roof, you could actually stand up if you wanted to. Everyone had a seat belt and it was very comfortable. Lots of room for the luggage. I would highly recommend this company!

Fisherwoman :)

Archived