Check this out..passport info.

Texaslandshark

Our renewal took less than 3 weeks. They mailed the old passport back separately. I was expecting months.

I downloaded the form, filled it in online and then printed it, signed it and sent it off. I was thinking because their form had an sku type thing on it when I printed it that that might have speeded it up.

I think it was only 2 weeks but know it wasn't three.:)

An update, we received our daughter passports Monday. Submitted 7/27, notified on 8/25 that they were done and mailed and we would receive them by early October, and received them via Priority Mail on 8/27, exactly 1 month from the day from when we submitted the paperwork.

I thought it was odd we got it via Priority Mail. We didn't opt for expedited service.

The return address said Washington D.C. Does that mean it was processed in Washington?

Our renewal took less than 3 weeks. They mailed the old passport back separately. I was expecting months.

I downloaded the form, filled it in online and then printed it, signed it and sent it off. I was thinking because their form had an sku type thing on it when I printed it that that might have speeded it up.

I think it was only 2 weeks but know it wasn't three.:)

Our renewals took about 8 weeks (sent them beginning of June, got them back beginning of August) but we got the old ones back in the same envelope as the new ones. Also included was a pamphlet talking about the great new features of the RFID-equipped e-Passports... even though our new passports don't have the RFID chips in them.:D

Archived