Harwich transfers

NEENEE

Does anyone know if RCCL do transfers from Heathrow to Harwich and vice versa. My flight from Heathrow leaves at 12.15pm and I don't think I would have enough time on public transport (trains etc). Thanks in advance:)

Does anyone know if RCCL do transfers from Heathrow to Harwich and vice versa. My flight from Heathrow leaves at 12.15pm and I don't think I would have enough time on public transport (trains etc). Thanks in advance:)

When we did our Baltic's cruise in August of 2005, they did offer transfers from Heathrow to the port and from the port back to Heathrow. If you are booking your own air, then you should be able to purchase the transfers directly from RCI. If RCI is booking your air, then transfers will be included in your airfare. A call to RCI should answer any questions you may have.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Yes RC does offer transfers from Heathrow to Harwich. There is also a train that goes to Harwich from London's Liverpool Street Station. On cruise days they have one train that is non-stop. The cost is about half the cost of RC transfers depending on what class you book.

RCI charge £113pp for a LHR return trip - that is around $226pp. However this is only for flts leaving LHR after 1p so your flight is too early to be able to get on this transfer unfortunately.

Archived