Galaxy - CC or 2A?

beach glass hunter

Hi,

We're already booked on the Galaxy next spring in rm. 9134, catagory 2A. The prices have dropped on CC so it would only be @$20 a night more for the CC cabin. The cabins that were available last night (for some reason, I can't get on Celebs site now) were 1068, 1070,1072, 1071, 1073 and 1075. They're all mid-ship, but I was wondering if the cabins were as nice as the one we have now. We're on Vista deck, which is between two just cabin decks.

Does anyone know anything about these rooms? Blocked view? Too much noise from restaurants or anything else above us? I know about all of the amentities. I just want the room to be nice. We only go on a cruise every five years for our anniversary. Thanks for you input!

Cathy

Cathy,

Funny I was just going to ask you if you had decided anything about this. I was going to add, the CC are pretty much all in good locations. I looked at the ship layout, and the cabins available are in good spots. And like I said, put your name on the waiting list for the CC's on deck 12. Primo! I would do it in a hearbeat if I were you!

Donna :)

Archived