Caves & St. George in One Day-Transportation

southrncruisr

We are traveling to Bermuda next month and will be docked at Kings Wharf. On one of the days, I would like to go see Crystal & Fantasy Caves first and then do a walking tour of St. George. Can anyone help me with how to do this on the buses/ferries? Also, can you recommend a traditional pub in St. George? Thanks.

We are traveling to Bermuda next month and will be docked at Kings Wharf. On one of the days, I would like to go see Crystal & Fantasy Caves first and then do a walking tour of St. George. Can anyone help me with how to do this on the buses/ferries? Also, can you recommend a traditional pub in St. George? Thanks.

because i'm a boat guy, i always take the boat option where ever possible. after you buy the transportation pass, get on the orange route ferry, direct to st.georges. once there, head out to the main road and get on any bus heading to hamilton, except the #6. tell the driver you want off at the caves, don't forget to say good morning/afternoon and thank you. return to st georges on any st.georges bus, except #6. the legendary white horse tavern should meet your requirements for a traditional pub. return to dockyard via ferry. or earliest #7 or 8 bus to hamilton, transfer to #10 or 11 bus, get off at the caves, continue to st. georges, then return to dockyard via ferry or ferry to st georges and return via bus or.....just joking

Archived