Transportation to Grouse mountain?

Gypsy509

Is there a shuttle that leaves from any of the hotels going to grouse mountain and Capillano bridge? Hyatt, Crown Plaza and Hampton Inn and Suites are our hotels for the group.

NCL Sunward 1983

Carnival 1995

Regal 1998

Explorer of the Seas 2001

Infinity May 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I Love it when we're Cruisin together!!

I don't know about a shuttle but we bought a daily transport pass, which is good for the busses, water taxis and train. We they crossed to North Vancouver on the sea bus (water taxi) and caught a bus that took up to Grouse Mountain. Took the tram and walked around and from there we took a bus to Capilano bridge. After we did that we went back to the bus station and caught a bus to Lynn Canyon Park. After returning to the bus station we caught the water taxi back to Vancouver. We spend about 2 hours at each place and saw a lot. Was a great day!

Thanks

Were the buses readily available and how did you know which one to take?

NCL Sunward 1983

Carnival 1995

Regal 1998

Infinity May 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

It was a couple of years ago but I do not remember waiting for busses, so they must have run every 15 or 20 minutes. They had a very good bus schedule that had all of the major attractions on it. I just remember it being very easy to get around. We saw it all in a day and did not feel hurried at all.

gpierce;

thanks for the info. Sounds easy enough!!

NCL Sunward 1983

Carnival 1995

Regal 1998

Infinity May 2004

we bought the vancouver entertainment guide for $10 you can go to http://www.entertainment.com and it had a buy one get one for the bus/ferry all day long transportation ticket you can buy in your hotel...it saved us a lot even after subracting the $10 for the book and we also used the book for entrance for the mountain and lots of other attractions in vancouver and most are buy one get one....it definitely saves a ton!

Archived