How many of these can I fit in my luggage?

cruisebax

I'm not saying whether bringing on alcohol is right or wrong, but it looks like someone has come up with a unique package for "smuggling". :)

"Pocket Shot is an innovative new concept that provides the consumer with “grab and go” convenient and user-friendly package for alcoholic beverages. Packaged with a distinctive shape to resemble a miniature bottle complete with bottleneck for easy pouring and a high quality sheen with bright graphics, Pocket Shot is truly the first new concept in alcohol packaging to hit shelves in North America."

header_ps_white.gif

Considering that each bottle only holds a less than 2 oz single shot, it doesn't seem very practical to me to use these for a cruise. You'd need a pretty big suitcase for all these bottles. As Jim said, "Why bother?" and how much money would you be saving anyway?

When I came across the website, I thought to myself - that could be more practical than packing glass bottles that so many people do.

I won't be purchasing any myself (they don't sell them in my state) but I could see why some people would. They retail for $2.

Does 50ml = 1/2cup? On the website, the ylook pretty big.

Just food for thought - or is that booze for thought?

When I came across the website, I thought to myself - that could be more practical than packing glass bottles that so many people do.

I won't be purchasing any myself (they don't sell them in my state) but I could see why some people would. They retail for $2.

Does 50ml = 1/2cup? On the website, the ylook pretty big.

Just food for thought - or is that booze for thought?

There are a little over 33 ounces in a liter, so 50 ml would be 1/20 of a liter of a little over 1.5 ounces, or about a shot. Half a cup would be four ounces, or over twice the contents of the bottle.

Google: 50 ml is a little over 1.5 oz. 1/4 cup is 2 oz; 1/2 cup is 4 oz. So one bottle is not even a good sized shot. These bottles have to be very small and one would make one weak drink. Buy a bottle at the bar instead.

EDIT: Posting at the same time, Orcrone.

Archived