How many times are price drops honored?

:confused: I saw a couple of weeks ago that there was a price drop on cruise I have already made final payment on. Called RCI agent and they honored my price drop and I saved $80.00!! I just saw on website that price has dropped again. How may times will RCI honor price drops after final payment has been made and do I have any recourse if they do not honor it??

If you booked thru RCCL you can keep collecting until you sail. No limit. However "some" not all TAs limit price reductions and charge you a processing fee to get more than one and sometimes won't honor any price reductions without charging a fee. So call RCCL now if you booked thru them. Save Save Save!!! Also keep looking for Senior, Military and your State for ongoing discounts that come up closer to your cruise.

:confused: I saw a couple of weeks ago that there was a price drop on cruise I have already made final payment on. Called RCI agent and they honored my price drop and I saved $80.00!! I just saw on website that price has dropped again. How may times will RCI honor price drops after final payment has been made and do I have any recourse if they do not honor it??

Call. As long as it is not a special promotion, the price drop should be honored.

If you booked thru RCCL you can keep collecting until you sail. No limit. However "some" not all TAs limit price reductions and charge you a processing fee to get more than one and sometimes won't honor any price reductions without charging a fee. So call RCCL now if you booked thru them. Save Save Save!!! Also keep looking for Senior, Military and your State for ongoing discounts that come up closer to your cruise.

Correction: Some promotions (like Happy Hour) are NOT honored on existing bookings...period. If you are outside final, you can cancel and rebook. Perhaps there are TAs who won't do price reductions (or do them with restrictions), but some of us look out for our clients and put them first...this is rule #1 when you build your business with repeats and referrals.

Correction: Some promotions (like Happy Hour) are NOT honored on existing bookings...period. If you are outside final, you can cancel and rebook. Perhaps there are TAs who won't do price reductions (or do them with restrictions), but some of us look out for our clients and put them first...this is rule #1 when you build your business with repeats and referrals.

Wish you were my travel agent back when I was new to cruising and fairly young. My husband and I did five bookings before I questioned why other people get some incentives from agents. Well I learned fast after that. Good by local agent...hello on line agent and RCCL direct.

Archived