pillow menu

newcruise76

If you are booked into a suite you will receive a illow menu offereing all types of pillows from feather to goose down to foam in differing densities. You can select the one of your preference.

Pillow menu collection for hotels, inns, resort, bed & breakfasts

from

http://www.comforthouse.com/hotelpillows.html

There is a menu where you can choose out of about 10 different pillows for your stay!

from

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g255100-d257433-r3420973-The_Windsor-Melbourne_Victoria.html

you get different kind of pillows to pick. i slept so good while on my last cruise carnival glory, when i got home i ordered two. you will see when you sleep on them. they have feather and non feather. i got the non but they feel like feather:):):):)

Carnival DOES have a pillow menu. Wish I would have taken the card when I saw it this week on Sensation...lol. Cause I was surprised.

It is a blue card in your cabin and it says something about "At Carnival, we care about your comfort. We provide the following pillows for you to choose from" and it lists 5-6 different kinds of pillows from goose down to firm to synthetic.

Now I was in a suite. Could it be only in suites?

I know on RCCL they only have pillow menu in suites. But on their pillow menu, they have things like "full body pillows"

Archived