Tour companies in San Juan

4nzic1

Hello All,

Does anyone know whether Alvin of Island Boy Tours is still operating in San Juan? If so, do you have a current email and/or website for him? If not, what tour company/companies have you used in San Juan and would recommend?

Thanks in advance

My wife & I have used Victor and Tony on separate trips. They are from Countryside tours.

Countryside Tours [countrysidetourspr@yahoo.com]

LeoNides1501@hotmail.com (Tony)

Both are excellent and very informative. I would highly recommend either. You can customize your tour with them and they will pick you up at your hotel.

I'll check them out. : ) The reason I was trying to find Alvin @ Destination PR tours is because about two years ago we'd had several tours booked with him and a few weeks before we were to arrive PR was hit with a big storm and a few days before our arrival Alvin emailed me telling me that he could still take us to the rainforest and biobay but to be honest he didnt want to take our money and show us a subpar tour because the rainforest had certain areas closed or limited due to muddy roads etc and the biobay was somewhat merky so if it was up to him he'd cancel the tours. We really appreciated his honesty so that's why I was trying to go with his tour company if he's still in business.....I sent an email to the address I had a few weeks ago but have not received a response : ) Anyway, I'm going to visit the websites you gave and check them out.

Archived