Crown Princess questions

JimnTerrie

Our seccond cruise is leaving NYC Sept. 6th.

P8250001.jpgMonday Sept. 10th we will be in San Juan. I am going to need to get some mail to Virginia by Thursday or Friday at the latest, will the USPS be able to do that for me or should I try and find a FedX or UPS?

I have been reading all the complaining about the dress codes and wanted to know if these shirts are oaky to wear during the non formal nights?

(Personaly I am a happy camper with flipflops swimtrunks T-shirt and hat)

Thanks,

Jim and Terrie

Our seccond cruise is leaving NYC Sept. 6th.

P8250001.jpgMonday Sept. 10th we will be in San Juan. I am going to need to get some mail to Virginia by Thursday or Friday at the latest, will the USPS be able to do that for me or should I try and find a FedX or UPS?

I have been reading all the complaining about the dress codes and wanted to know if these shirts are oaky to wear during the non formal nights?

(Personaly I am a happy camper with flipflops swimtrunks T-shirt and hat)

Thanks,

Jim and Terrie

Hello Jim and Terrie.

There are a bunch of us on the Roll Call for this cruise...stop on by the ROLL CALL boards, and then the Crown Princess September 6th board. We have a great bunch of people and are planning to meet once or twice aboard the ship. Hope to see you there!

Sandi

You can (my opinion) use the US postal service safely. For extra peace of mind you can send it express mail. When we took our tour in San Juan the guide mentioned that the post office was the only building in the island with full central heating since the postal service insisted that all buildings meet their standards. Apparently everywhere else has space heater type arrangements for those few days when they need a little heat. She said she had turned her heater on twice in 5 years.

Apparently everywhere else has space heater type arrangements for those few days when they need a little heat. She said she had turned her heater on twice in 5 years.

Space heater? In San Juan? The coldest (and I use the term loosely) it gets here is the low 70's for about 10 minutes in January. "Winter" temps in SJ are low to mid 80's during the day, upper 70's (if that low) at night. Up in the mountains it can drop down to a bone chilling :D 60's.

I know only one person who has a personal space heater, and it's a woman who has fibromyalgia and can't stand any air conditioning at all, so she would keep the space heater on in her cubicle. Nobody else could even stand to go near it. Really, unless someone has a medical condition or is intolerant of air conditioned temperatures, there is no need or use for space heaters in SJ. Maybe up in the mountain towns, but in San Juan??? :eek: I can't imagine.

Jim and Terrie,

The shirts are perfect paired up with a nice pair of dockers\pants, especially on Caribbean night.

I like the black one with Palm Trees. Would look very nice with black pants.

Thanks for the great responces. My guys will be happy to know they will get paid on time while we are away :cool:

I figured my shirts were going to be good to go too:D

Ummm the Roll Call.:eek: :eek: :eek: The boat will be back from our trip by the time I read half way through that.

Thanks for the great responces. My guys will be happy to know they will get paid on time while we are away :cool:

I figured my shirts were going to be good to go too:D

Ummm the Roll Call.:eek: :eek: :eek: The boat will be back from our trip by the time I read half way through that.

Just start at the end and tell us about yourselves. Where are you guys from?

Laura

P8250002.jpg

We are flying in on Jet Blue. Will we have any trouble with the suit case in the middle? What if there was 12 pack of Beer in there insead of one of those Mt.Dews? All 3 bags are right at the fifty pound limit that Jet Blue says I have to go by. There is room in both bags to put those drinks in them and we won't have to drag the drink bag along with us. Of course we will have to pay an extra $20.00 per bag for going over the limit.

What is our best option?

Thanks!

We are flying in on Jet Blue. Will we have any trouble with the suit case in the middle? What if there was 12 pack of Beer in there insead of one of those Mt.Dews? All 3 bags are right at the fifty pound limit that Jet Blue says I have to go by. There is room in both bags to put those drinks in them and we won't have to drag the drink bag along with us. Of course we will have to pay an extra $20.00 per bag :rolleyes: for going over the limit.

What is our best option?

Thanks!

"Fool us once Shame on you Fool us twice Shame on us."

Now I know this is some kind of joke....

Ha-Ha-Ha...:rolleyes:

Pay $40 extra we wouldn't want you to throw your back out...;)

Your next question

Should I bring

p3139742reg.jpg

my lounger?

;)

:D

Archived