Rear Balconies - Crown/Emerald Baja

happyvalley

Does anyone have any comment re the rear balconies on Baja deck on the Crown or Emerald ships? Specifically, no. 756, which is one of the two middlemost cabins. I saw a post awhile back that said certain cabins have posts that take up valuable balcony space. Also, is there vibration in these cabins because they are at the rear? Many thanks to you CCers!

Does anyone have any comment re the rear balconies on Baja deck on the Crown or Emerald ships? Specifically, no. 756, which is one of the two middlemost cabins. I saw a post awhile back that said certain cabins have posts that take up valuable balcony space. Also, is there vibration in these cabins because they are at the rear? Many thanks to you CCers!

The cabins on the Baja Deck with the beams are B750, B751, B752 & B753. A few people have complained about the noise from the exhaust duct between the two middle cabins B756 & B757. Most have said it wasn't a problem. We have been in an aft cabin on several cruises on the CB and love them. I have one of the corner aft cabins (B749) on our Halloween Cruise this year.

Archived