Printing our airline ticket electronically.

They say the only dumb question is a question not asked. ( whoever made that quote has not met me). We are sailing on the glory on Sept 8, this will be our 1st cruise and I am soooo excited. Carnival booked our flight, so we ( by mistake) chose the electronic way of receiving our info, including our airline tickets.I am almost embarrassed to ask, but here goes, where do you go to print your airline ticket. Someone please help!!:confused:

They say the only dumb question is a question not asked. ( whoever made that quote has not met me). We are sailing on the glory on Sept 8, this will be our 1st cruise and I am soooo excited. Carnival booked our flight, so we ( by mistake) chose the electronic way of receiving our info, including our airline tickets.I am almost embarrassed to ask, but here goes, where do you go to print your airline ticket. Someone please help!!:confused:

I fly mostly Delta - but this should be pretty close to accurate for any airline.

You should be able to go to the airlines website and print your itinerary by entering the confirmation number you received from Carnival. You should have one confirmation number for each person traveling. You can also view your seats, and in some cases you can change your seats if there are any others available.

However - this is not absolutely necessary - when you get to the ticket counter to check in they will have a kiosk or an agent. You can use your drivers licence to get your boarding passes. If you use a kiosk - just scan your drivers licence and it will locate your reservation - it's really cool.

Some airlines will allow you to check on-line in 24 hours prior to your flight. You can print your boarding passes at home if you do this.

I hope this helps. :)

Which airline ?

All you really need is your confirmation number and ID .. The Skycap can print your Boarding Passes for you.

I fly Southwest almost weekly and can go on line and print my Boarding Pass 24 hours prior . It insures an A pass so I don't get stuck trying to stuff my 6'4" 230# self into a middle seat :D

Archived