disney resort post cruise

traveljen1027

If you mean will the Disney transportation drop you off at a Disney park, then I don't think so. I thought they dropped you off at resorts only and didn't take people directly to the parks. Many of the resorts though are very close to the parks, and even those that aren't are only a short bus ride away. So they could drop you off at the resort, and you could hop on a bus to MK or whereever.

The one thing I'm unsure of is if you don't check in, how will the resort know what to do with your bags once they arrive?

The land-sea package is always land first. So, there is no Disney transport from the ship to the resort...only ship to airport.

I think if you want to use Disney transport, you will need to take the transfer from the ship to the airport, and then switch to Magical Express from the airport to resort.

You can definitely do a DW trip after the cruise. You can book the DCL bus, but it will take you (and your bags) right to the resort. From there, you can do a "pre check-in" and get your keys/passes, and your bags will go to your room when its ready. Then you can hop a bus to the park. So to answer your question...no, you can't go directly from the port to the park using the DCL bus.

Archived