Sleep Inn in FLL is fine.

huxlemo

We are currently at the Sleep Inn in Fort Lauderdale awaiting our cruise this afternoon. So far so good here. We arrived last evening around 7:30 pm and check in was smooth. The gentleman at the desk was very nice. We are with another party. We have room 218 and the other folks are in 105. The room is very clean. As stated prior on these boards, as soon as you walk in your room you smell a cleaning smell. But that goes away. That tells me the room was cleaned. :-) The bathroom is spotless and very nice and clean. Actually looks brand new. There is a coffee maker in the room with a refrigerator and microwave. There is an iron and ironing board in the closet. We have a king size bed and the sheets were clean and white. I had read prior on here that people would walk on the carpet in their room and their white socks would be dirty. Not the case here. The pool is in a nice tropical setting and is very clean. A free breakfast is served from 7 am - 10 am. We took the free hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel. It arrived promptly at the airport and the gentleman was very nice. We signed up for the free shuttle to the cruise port today at noon. The shuttle runs every hour on the hour. 11 am was booked already. So, at noon we will be off.

We paid $71.99 a night for this hotel room and I think that is a steal down here. I highly recommend this hotel. Not a bad thing to say about it.

Wow! First of all, have a great trip. I always look forward to the anticipation the "morning of". It is one of my favorite times of the trip.

Secondly, thanks for reporting back on the hotel. I know many who have ressies will be glad to hear your words.

One more time - have a wonderful, wonderful trip. Wish I was sailing today too!

Thanks for sharing. I was a little hesitant about staying here after what everybody said, but now that everybody is reporting that they had a great stay there. I have no doubt now that I am going to stay there in October. Thanks for reporting and have a great cruise.

Archived