Directions

linsue1231

I know there are bus and ferry schedules up I looked at them and well maybe its to early in the morning for me....lol.

Can you tell me the quickest way to get from the DockYard to Horseshoe Bay.

Thanks..

Linda

The quickest and most expensive way is a taxi.Probably take 20 minutes.The cheapest way is the #7 bus and take about 40 minutes.

I know there are bus and ferry schedules up I looked at them and well maybe its to early in the morning for me....lol.

Can you tell me the quickest way to get from the DockYard to Horseshoe Bay.

Thanks..

Linda

You can take the bus or you can take a taxi. I have done it both ways from the dockyard to Horseshoe. If I have at least four going I take the taxi. For one or two I take the bus. I would not worry about the bus schedule. They put on extra special buses in the morning at the Dockyard that are not on the schedule. Just go to the bus stop and you won't have a long wait.

The quickest and most expensive way is a taxi.Probably take 20 minutes.The cheapest way is the #7 bus and take about 40 minutes.

If you have at least four in your group a taxi is only a couple more dollars than the bus. I would say it is about 25 minutes by taxi and 35 minutes by bus. But you might have to wait longer for a taxi. Since they put on special buses you could actually have a shorter wait for a bus. I have done it both ways and it depends on who I am with which way I do it.

Archived