make over on Fascination

chefjhh

does anyone know if the Fascination had its make over?????:rolleyes:

Yes in November 06... e were on it also in November 06 about a week or so after it came out of drydock and it was reallllllllllllllly nice. We've been on the fascination 4 or 5 times over the years as we live down the street from the port, I was really impressed. Im hosting a small group cruise on it again in November.

Heres some pics of my room in November 06 so you can see the new floors and bathroom etc...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Legalcat1/November2006CarnivalFascinationEmpressDeckCat11

Yes in November 06... e were on it also in November 06 about a week or so after it came out of drydock and it was reallllllllllllllly nice. We've been on the fascination 4 or 5 times over the years as we live down the street from the port, I was really impressed. Im hosting a small group cruise on it again in November.

Heres some pics of my room in November 06 so you can see the new floors and bathroom etc...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Legalcat1/November2006CarnivalFascinationEmpressDeckCat11

I looked at your photos because I'm considering paying to upgrade my booking to a Cat 11, but now I'm confused. :confused: The ships deck plans doesn't show any Cat 11's on the Empress Deck. Were you on the Veranda Deck?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I thnk we were on the Verandah deck, I remember this came up before when I first posted the pics and I had the wrong deck listed... sorry for the confusion... Ive always been impressed with Fascination, we go on it most often because we live in Miami... I can take half day off on Friday and then still get to work on time on Monday so it really minimizes my time off and it makes for a fun weekend... We are going again on Oct 19 with a group of girls (8 so far)

I looked at your photos because I'm considering paying to upgrade my booking to a Cat 11, but now I'm confused. :confused: The ships deck plans doesn't show any Cat 11's on the Empress Deck. Were you on the Veranda Deck?

All ships in the Fantasy class are set up as so...

Cat 11 - Verandah Deck

Cat 12 - Upper Deck

Archived