Any beaches similar to Orient Beach?

linaka625

I will be in St. Thomas for the first time in September on the Caribbean Princess. I've read so much about the beaches - Magen's Bay, Sapphire, Coki. Are any of them similar to Orient Beach in St. Martin? I'm looking for clear, calm water, sandy bottom, chairs for rent, and food/drinks available. Thanks for any help.

I have only been to Coki & they have all the things you described you wanted. On the particular day we visited, there were not many people at all; it just depends...a 'hit & miss' I guess. We had a blast there.

All of these 3 beaches are beautiful (as the pictures & people's opinions suggest). Sometimes it just depends on the weather conditions right before you arrive.

Have a great vacation....wherever you choose!

Just a heads up -- There are no clothing optional beaches on St. Thomas or St. John if that's what you were referring to when you asked if there were any beaches similar to Orient Beach on St. Thomas. ;)

There is one on St. Thomas where it has been overlooked and you can access it from Magen's Bay. But I still wouldn't risk it -- the last thing you need is to have a cop with a bad attitude in a bad mood hit you with a fine.

Archived