Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel

Does anyone know if you can walk from the port to the Grand Marina Hotel if you are leaving on the Voyager of the Seas. In some of the pictures it looks like the ships pull right up close. If anyone knows or has stayed there, the info would be much appreciated

Thanks

Jason:)

Does anyone know if you can walk from the port to the Grand Marina Hotel if you are leaving on the Voyager of the Seas. In some of the pictures it looks like the ships pull right up close. If anyone knows or has stayed there, the info would be much appreciated

Thanks

Jason:)

Depends where your cruise will berth finally.

As you can see here:

http://www.apb.es/en/PORT/Cruises/Terminals/North_And_South_Terminals

2 cruise ships just berth at the World Trade Center = Grand Marina Hotel.

If you are lucky: yes!

Regards,

HeinBloed

2 cruise ships just berth at the World Trade Center

Not Voyager. It says on that page the longest ship that can dock there would be 253m. Voyager is 311m (1020').

My guess is that it would be one of the berths at Moll D' Adossat. Those are a fair distance from the ferry terminal, but there is a port shuttle that runs between the two.

We cruised on Voyager from Barcelona and there is no way to walk. The Eurostars is one of the nearest hotels to the port but you still could not walk there. Taxis are very reasonably priced but make sure you don't have too many bags as the drivers are not keen on lots of luggage.

Hi,

The last time we were there thr Millinneum docked just to the right of the west end of the new draw bridge. This shows a map with the Azamara Journey there. I was just guesing about it's location, since the Journey is smaller it will probably dock somewhere else.

http://home.mchsi.com/~jbglenn36/barc.html (Click on the map thumbnail at the top of the page.)

John

I know we really don't need any more confirmation, but this seemed like a great excuse to mention in a post that I just received my cruise doc today :-D and it states that Voyager will be at:

PIER TERMINAL: Moll D'Adossat Terminal

Archived