Golf Excursion on NCL to Bermuda

Sidetracker

DH was thinking of booking his golf excursions thru NCL when we go to Bermuda on the Dawn.

Does anyone know if when you book thru the cruise line, if they provide the transportation?

If he made tee times on his own, he is nervious about catching the tender (we anchor the first day) to Kings Warf, catching the ferry, then taxi and getting there on time. :eek:

Thanks for any suggestions.

On the majesty transportation was NOT included in the golf package. They also did not book golf excursions once the ship docked. If you make them aware of your tee time they did make sure you were the first ones off the ship. A good taxi driver can get you from one end of the island to the other in 20 minutes. I don't believe you will be tendered from King Warf, just take a taxi to the course.

On the majesty transportation was NOT included in the golf package. They also did not book golf excursions once the ship docked. If you make them aware of your tee time they did make sure you were the first ones off the ship. A good taxi driver can get you from one end of the island to the other in 20 minutes. I don't believe you will be tendered from King Warf, just take a taxi to the course.

Transportation is not included. You also cannot take golf clubs on the buses, I am not sure about the ferries. The easiest way would be to take a taxi. But it would definitely take more than 20 minutes to get from one end of the island to the other. The island is 21 miles long, and the roads are very narrow and congested. The taxi would be lucky to get up to 20 to 30 miles an hour, so an hour to get to one end to the other would be about right. The ferry from the dockyard to St. George takes about 30 minutes, the express to Hamilton takes about 20 minutes. If you look at the golf excursions listed on the NCL website, there are many different locations and prices. I would consider the ones closer to the dockyard. Port Royal and the Fairmont Southhampton are the closest to the dockyard (King's Wharf) The Belmont and Oceanview are near Hamilton. I think the Mid Ocean club located at Tucker's town and the St. George, of course located in the town of St George, both are too far to travel on a one day docking. Hope this helps.:)

Archived