Vancouver Disembarkation

I've read on other posts about RCCL taking your luggage and checking it at the airport for you!?!?!

How does this work? How can I set it up? We have all day in Vancouver once we get off the Radiance and rented a car but don't want to carry our luggage around with the 7 of us.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

hi.. perhaps I can help. We just returned from Radiance on Saturday and docked in Vancouver. I had also read about the program you are speaking of. About the 2nd or 3rd day on our cruise, the cabin steward left information on this with our daily activities guide so watch for it. It is $ 20.00 per person, but not all airlines can use it. We flew Delta, they did not participate so we could not take advantage of it. It will save you a ton of time. From walking in the door at the airport to getting our luggage from the HUGE area of all the cruiseship luggage ( in no particular order, just ALL over in a roped off area and everyone running around ), to checking in at the ticket counter, hauling all the luggage thru the longest lines I have ever seen, to customs, etc.. to finally getting to our gate, it was over 2 and a half hours. You will be so glad you sis this if you can, as you will bypass all of the above.

have a great time !!!!

Archived