Adamo Dr. Comfort Suites

peanutgirl

Never stayed there. But, if it is the one I am thinking about, it is brand new. I am leaving to go up that way in a few minutes. Need to do some cruise shopping at the mall. I will check to see if it is the one I am thinking about. If so, it is in a good safe location. It also near shopping and lots of restaruants and a few minutes drive from the port. It is about 35 minutes from the airport.

Peanutgirl, sorry it has taken a while to respond. The Comfort Inn is not the hotel I was thinking about. It is indeed between the Wendy's and a car repair place or motorcyle dealer. It is an older hotel and on a very small piece of property. Since it is a Comfort Inn I am sure it is clean. Across the street there are plenty of restaurant choices. It is a short drive to the mall. The hotel is about 20 minute drive to the port. I would suggest you also check out some other hotels in that area. There is a Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express and I think the new Homewood Suites is open now, too. They will either be listed under Tampa (on Adamo) or Brandon (Brandon/State Rd. 60). Hope this helps you some.

Have a great cruise.

Archived