Tabyana Beach then walk to South Shore Zip Line?

customerconcern

Since I read that Tabyana Beach and South Shore Zip Line are only 5 mins. apart, I was wondering if it is possible to go to Tabyana Beach from Carnival then walk to Zip Lining at South Shore first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds, after walk back to Tabyana Beach to enjoy the rest of the day? :confused: I would assume I can enter and leave Tabyana Beach as I please as long as I show them my colored wrist band. Can I purchase my own tickets South Shore Zip Line when I get there or I need to pre-book? If I need to pre-book, how can I do that?

• 2 weeks later...
Since I read that Tabyana Beach and South Shore Zip Line are only 5 mins. apart, I was wondering if it is possible to go to Tabyana Beach from Carnival then walk to Zip Lining at South Shore first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds, after walk back to Tabyana Beach to enjoy the rest of the day? :confused: I would assume I can enter and leave Tabyana Beach as I please as long as I show them my colored wrist band. Can I purchase my own tickets South Shore Zip Line when I get there or I need to pre-book? If I need to pre-book, how can I do that?

You can come and go as you please from Tabyana beach resort, as it is part of greater West Bay...but there is no way you can walk up the West Bay hills to South Shore Canopy, unless you want a real workout. I live here..I know.

It's best to arrange transportation ;), which will need to be done independently, as there are no taxis waiting at Tabyana.

Alternatively, you need to ask yourself, why are you going to Tabyana? If it's for the beach and snorkeling, then that can be done anywhere on West Bay beach, which the Tabyana beach resort is a part of.

If you prefer to have a cruiseship paid excursion where food, transportation and access to the beach is all-in-one, then indeed book the excursion from the ship.

If you want flexibility, and want to see and do other things, then it's best to book an independent tour ;) where YOU decide the itinerary, which in your case, could easily include some time at the beach, plus a stop at one of our popular zipline companies (i.e.Southshore), plus shopping and lunch, etc...

It's your call...It's your vacation. Enjoy it!

Archived