Miami Hotel advice -

Buckeyebrd

We are going on the Freedom in November and are looking for a hotel in a safe area that is reasonably priced or that we can use our hotel points on. Has anyone stayed at the SpringHill Suites Airport South on 6700 NW 7th Street? I will have my family and Mother-in-law. We are only staying the night before we depart. Thanks for any help!!!

Check out tripadvisor.com... they will have lots of reviews for most hotels in Miami, and can give you a good idea of what the hotel is like. Word of caution: take the reviews with a grain of salt. You have to determine what you are comfortable with dealing with and go from there.

Also, check out hotwire.com, as they run good deals for 3 and 4* facilities at a fraction of what you would pay the actual hotel. You can check out betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com, for more information on hotwire and priceline bidding.

A lot of people I've met stay at the Holiday Inn by the Port of Miami. It's within walking distance to Bayside which is an open air mall with places to eat, entertainment, etc. You might want to give them a try. I've never heard anyone complain about the prices either

Archived