NOV 10TH 2007 Caribbean QM2 GETTING FULL NOW

southwestie

Where are you getting that from? And did you mean the 10Oct08 sailing or the 9Nov08 sailing of the QM2? There is no 10Nov08 sailing that I can find (pretty hard seeing there is a 9Nov) I am showing open availablity for both sailings in all categories. Now for the QM2 10Nov07 sailing yes, there are only insides and 3 berths available in a Q2 suite.

You freaked me out--we're on the 9 Nov 2008 sailing and I was going to be really surprised if it was already full! We're hoping it won't sell out anytime soon and prices will drop a little, so we can talk some friends into going with us.

You freaked me out--we're on the 9 Nov 2008 sailing and I was going to be really surprised if it was already full! We're hoping it won't sell out anytime soon and prices will drop a little, so we can talk some friends into going with us.

LOL

your ok dont panic, I tried to email cc to alter the date but its faulty lol.

cant wait for our cruise its getting near now.

I wouldn't wait very long if I were you. My suggestion: Call your TA and ask them to hold group space on that sailing. This will give you an instant 5% discount or more plus a few extra perks as well. However, before they do this ask them to set up a sale week with Cunard and book into the group during that week. This gets you the most perks (additional OBC) a 50% reduced deposit and you would be hard pressed to match it. Plus, don't worry about not filling the group even if only one cabins sails they still guarantee all the perks and pricing of a group. I do this every time someone wants to book with Cunard so I know other agencies can as well though I am not sure if they have to be a Commodore Agency before they are able to. Didn't try before I became one. Anyway, just talk to your TA and see what they can do for you. Or go to Cunard's website and locate a TA through there. They will know the in and out of it.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't wait very long if I were you. My suggestion: Call your TA and ask them to hold group space on that sailing. This will give you an instant 5% discount or more plus a few extra perks as well. However, before they do this ask them to set up a sale week with Cunard and book into the group during that week. This gets you the most perks (additional OBC) a 50% reduced deposit and you would be hard pressed to match it. Plus, don't worry about not filling the group even if only one cabins sails they still guarantee all the perks and pricing of a group. I do this every time someone wants to book with Cunard so I know other agencies can as well though I am not sure if they have to be a Commodore Agency before they are able to. Didn't try before I became one. Anyway, just talk to your TA and see what they can do for you. Or go to Cunard's website and locate a TA through there. They will know the in and out of it.

Thanks, Nina--when we booked, my TA did exactly that, so we got quite a good sized chunk of OBC and a reduced deposit. My hubby works for one of the megagigantor travel website companies (won't mention their name, don't want to get in trouble, but you can probably guess which one by looking at where I live), but we always book our cruises through a real person agent who knows what she's doing. Even if the fare ends up being a little more, we usually get enough perks like OBC that it ends up being a better deal, plus it's nice to have a person who's in your corner. OK, off my soap box about the benefits of a real travel agent, I don't want to drive my husband's company out of business. :D

Archived