Cruise to Dunn's River Falls Question ??

cmeyersmi

Has anyone taken this RCCL tour? The description on RCCL is "Enjoy the Jamaican hospitality onboard a specially designed motor yacht. Once at Dunn's River Falls, you'll have ample time to climb the 600-foot cascade or simply relax on the beach below. Dunn's River Falls entrance ticket and complimentary beverages are included."

According to RCCL’s website, this is not the party boat to the falls, or the “Ultimate Yacht” Cruise or one of the Trimaran snorkel cruises.

Does anyone know what kind of boat is it, or who operates it?

We will be on the Mariner in October at Ocho Rios, and we are looking for a non-snorkel, not stuffy, but not crazed party boat tour that includes drinks other than the rum punch. It doesn't necessarily need to go to the falls. Any help would be appreciated.

I would really appreciate your opinion! Thanks. I asked the same question on the RCCL board and I think the people that responded thought it was the Reggae party cruise I was asking about, so the answers were not much help.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Cathy

• 2 weeks later...

We went on this excursion last Oct. It was good don't remember who ran the excursion but it was thru RCCL , they had fruit punch, rum punch and red stripe beer on the way back from the falls and played some music it was very relaxing. Hope this helps.

Archived