Anytime Dining on the CB

YankeeFan02

My husband and I are currently booked for traditional dining but I want to switch to anytime. Can anyone tell be what the odds are of getting a table for 2 each night for Anytime and what would be the best way to go about doing this. Although we like to socialize, we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary and want some alone time. Also comments regarding anytime vs. traditional would also be appreciated.:)

Thanks.

My husband and I are currently booked for traditional dining but I want to switch to anytime. Can anyone tell be what the odds are of getting a table for 2 each night for Anytime and what would be the best way to go about doing this. Although we like to socialize, we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary and want some alone time. Also comments regarding anytime vs. traditional would also be appreciated.:)

Thanks.

Before 6 PM or after 830 PM, pretty good.

Yankeefan02:

I was on CB back in September of 2006. We were in traditional and switched to Anytime. Talked with the Maitre-Di (spelling) and we were set. They told us that switch is easy... it's the other way that's difficult. As far as getting a table for two each night... Very do-able. Again speak with the Maitre-Di and he can get that done... of course it doesn't hurt to have a little grease in the form of a few greenbacks to help him hear your request. That seems to help the most! Plus... he tends to remember you if you have additional requests.

Hope this is helpful.

Oh man, almost forgot... ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!

Can anyone tell be what the odds are of getting a table for 2 each night for Anytime?
You won't have a problem at all with Anytime Dining for a table for two, especially if you eat early. 6ish...

The easiest way I can tell you is to arrange a time each night with the Maitre'd once you find a waiter to your liking. You can also reserve that table for the whole week.

We usually dine around 6. This way we had plenty of time before the 8pm show.

We were of the July 15th Cruise. There were 3 of us and we used the Palm Dinning Room. Had a great waiter the first time so we just Reserved his table for every night. Was great as some of his tables didn't fill in until a bit later so we had super service. Had our 13 year old grandson with us who had never been on a cruise. With the waiter not being rushed he was able to take lots of time with us a explain things to our grandson. It made the trip really special. The Palm Dinning Room is more out of the way so I think many don't find it. Don:cool:

Thanks.

We never had a problem getting a table for two.......we went several different times between 6:30 - 8:00 and were seated right away. This was always in the Palm Dining room.

Archived