Who was your Carnival Wedding Planner?

We have Lissy. I sent her an email (I LOVE EMAIL) 2 days ago and hasn't responded yet, but she has answered my calls. I can't really say I've had a good or bad experience yet. At Royal Events (they do the ceremony portion for St. Thomas) we have Catherine and she is GREAT. She always responds. Let's hope we all have good experiences from here out!

• 3 weeks later...
We just got ours, her name is Marisel. No comments yet because I haven't needed her.

We have Marisel now too, since our original planner is no longer with TWE. Marisel is AWESOME, she sent me all the forms in electronic format for the wedding and reception, and when I sent all my final paperwork in she called me and was very nice. I have to say, I have had a very good experience thus far...

Just FYI, if you are paying for additional guests like I am, she won't put the payment through until 2 weeks before, just in case you have last minute changes.

Jenn,

You are right, she is awesome! I always hear people complain that they can't get in touch with their planner but Marisel is great. I have emailed her and gotten responses within 6 hours and also called and got calls back. I am very happy with her.

And thanks for the info about the extra guests. We are at 17 right now, so if we go over that i will keep it in mind!

Archived