Does anyone have the actual shore excursion prices for Cozumel, Panama, Costa Rica?

jimbug

Hi all,

We are on the 8-day Liberty in March, and as of yet, the shore excursions are not available to book, so I can't see the actual prices. Does anyone have a list of the prices for those three ports so we can get an idea?

Thanks...

Also, according to Expedia, we are "officially" visting Cozumel instead of Costa Maya. I have an e-mail in to my travel agent to see if she can confirm.

When you log on to the Carnival site to see your reservation it shows the itinerary.. on the Itinerary to the right there are links for each shore day.. when you click that link it will take you to a list of excursions for that port and will tell you the price.

When you log on to the Carnival site to see your reservation it shows the itinerary.. on the Itinerary to the right there are links for each shore day.. when you click that link it will take you to a list of excursions for that port and will tell you the price.

Prices arent up yet for 2008 cruises. I would imagine some of the prices will be raised.

Archived