Can we Cancel Excursion?

niffer03878

We have an excursion scheduled at Breezes during our cruise in 12 days.. well, I just found out that I can no longer drink alcohol (I know MAJOR bummer right before my long awaited vacation but the medication I'm on alcohol is a BIG NO NO), now I'm wondering if this excursion is even worth the money. I'm thinking maybe we should just try to go at it on our own :confused: . The main reason I choose Breezes was because of the all inclusive food and alcohol, but at least for me, that's a moot point now. How close to our cruise can we cancel the excursion and still get all our money back. It think it was around $100/each

If we decide to go it on our own, does anyone have any suggestions of fun things to do? We really want to just chill on the beach and soak up the sunshine. Is it easy to get to and from the beach? I am looking for inexpensive but reliable modes of transportation

As always, thank you for your assitance and wonderful suggestions

As the above poster stated, you can cancel if you booked thru Carnival.

If you want the beach, i would just take a taxi or the water ferry over the Paradise Island, the beaches are very nice or you can go to the Atlantis Resort.

We did book through Carnival. How much does it cost to go to Atlantis??? We definately want to experiance the Bahamas as we've never been there, but just don't want to get "lost" :o

I'm not sure how much it cost for full run of Atlantis but i'm sure someone on this board will know, there are areas of it you can walk around and look at without paying.

You won't get lost, lots of people from the ship head over there during the day and you can see the ship from Paradise Island.

The water Ferry is the cheapest, i think about $4pp, there will be many cruisers on it.

Go over to the Bahamas board, there are posts with the prices posted.

We have an excursion scheduled at Breezes during our cruise in 12 days.. well, I just found out that I can no longer drink alcohol (I know MAJOR bummer right before my long awaited vacation but the medication I'm on alcohol is a BIG NO NO), now I'm wondering if this excursion is even worth the money. I'm thinking maybe we should just try to go at it on our own :confused: . The main reason I choose Breezes was because of the all inclusive food and alcohol, but at least for me, that's a moot point now. How close to our cruise can we cancel the excursion and still get all our money back. It think it was around $100/each

If we decide to go it on our own, does anyone have any suggestions of fun things to do? We really want to just chill on the beach and soak up the sunshine. Is it easy to get to and from the beach? I am looking for inexpensive but reliable modes of transportation

As always, thank you for your assitance and wonderful suggestions

if you want to cancel your shore excursion you have to cancel it online a week before your sailing. if not you will have to wait till you get onboard then you get charged for it. so do it a week before.

Can I cancel an online shore excursion order? From CCL's website

spacer.gifYou may cancel all or part of a shore excursion order online at any time prior to the cut-off date. Simply click “modify my shore excursion orders” at the bottom of the itinerary box on the My Reservation page. You will be automatically issued a full refund to the credit card that was used to pay for the shore -excursion order. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. No changes can made within the cut-off window. If you need to make changes after the cut-off date, you must wait until sailing and see the Shore Excursion Manager onboard. In the event of a cruise booking cancellation within the cut-off window, a full refund will be automatically posted to the credit card used to pay for the order.

If the designated contact person on a shore excursion order cancels their cruise booking and the remaining guests who are sailing would like to retain the shore excursion order, a new contact person needs to be assigned. If a designated contact person cancels and does not reassign the responsibility, the associated shore excursion orders will be automatically canceled and payment will be refunded.

Once you are onboard the ship, your cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation charge. However, all shore excursion orders are non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival in port. A refund, less any applicable cancellation charges, will be applied to the designated contact person’s sail and sign account. Carnival will only offer shipboard credit for shore excursion order refunds. Please note; any credit not utilized by the end of your cruise will be refunded via check to the order’s designated contact person on the morning of debarkation.

spacer.gif

Archived