Is there a way to find out your cabin number online?

jimbug

This is a weird question, but my relatives are going with us on our Liberty cruise, and they booked yesterday. They booked specific cabins and sent me their booking numbers. I went online to their FunPass, when I realized that it doesn't show you your cabin number on there....or does it?

I know, I can just ask them, but I don't want to bug them at work, so is there another way? Can I find it online anywhere?

Thanks...

This is a weird question, but my relatives are going with us on our Liberty cruise, and they booked yesterday. They booked specific cabins and sent me their booking numbers. I went online to their FunPass, when I realized that it doesn't show you your cabin number on there....or does it?

I know, I can just ask them, but I don't want to bug them at work, so is there another way? Can I find it online anywhere?

Thanks...

Go to Carnival.com and what you will have to do is register online. You can use their name and booking info for your email addy. But when you are done you can actually update your profile and use your name instead. But once you logg on go to my profile and it will say "VIEW CRUISE DETAILS" and if you scroll down a little bit it will have the cabin number on there. if you have trouble just let me know

You can also see it by viewing the online documents. Don't worry. You can still view them online and still get hard copies in the mail.

Careful here. If your paper docs have not been sent and you view your docs online, you will not get paper docs. I know this because I did exactly that.

Not that it is a big deal to most people, but if you want paper docs in the mail, you need to wait until they are sent, then you can look all you want.

Careful here. If your paper docs have not been sent and you view your docs online, you will not get paper docs. I know this because I did exactly that.

Not that it is a big deal to most people, but if you want paper docs in the mail, you need to wait until they are sent, then you can look all you want.

I can view my documents and right on the top of the page it indicates that I will be receiving my paper documents. Just be sure to click on paper and not Edocuments.

I can view my documents and right on the top of the page it indicates that I will be receiving my paper documents. Just be sure to click on paper and not Edocuments.

That must be a recent change. Way back in July, once you opted to view the e-docs, that was it.

Sorry for the misinformation:o .

That must be a recent change. Way back in July, once you opted to view the e-docs, that was it.

Sorry for the misinformation:o .

Well, I am just going by what the page says. There is a place that you can click on, paper or Edocuments. But I do not believe that the notice came up until after I filled out my Fun Pass, at least I do not remember seeing it. I know I was concerned that I would not get those paper documents so was very happy to see the sign. I just like receiving those documents in the mail.

True, once you view edocs you locked into them, but unless you are booked GTY your booking and cabin number are shown on page 10 of the edocs on the luggage tags.

I had no problem finding it once I remembered how...thanks to you guys for your suggestions. All you have to do (if you are not paid in full yet, which we are not) is log in, and click on view online documents, and even though it says documents are only available for reservations that are paid in full, it still displays your cabin number. Thank you!!

Archived