Does Carnival still have Costume Night?

Texaslandshark

One of our group for a future Conquest cruise wanted to know if there is still a Costume Night on board??? Thanks for replies!

If you are on any cruise during the month of October, they do have a Halloween party. Adults and kids dress up.

When are you cruising?

Not during Mardi Gras! I thought I saw where you were going with this..

Next April. The original question was from a group member who last cruised Carnival years ago...on the old Mardi Gras...as a matter of fact. I was elected to check. Thanks

Ships don't do this anymore......too many people using the drapes/decorations and other parts of the ship for their costumes.....how funny is that? :eek:

That's what the person who wanted to know said! On the old Carnival Mardi Gras. They told you to find stuff on board and make a costume...Yeah, that's all we need.

Not during Mardi Gras! I thought I saw where you were going with this..

Next April. The original question was from a group member who last cruised Carnival years ago...on the old Mardi Gras...as a matter of fact. I was elected to check. Thanks

I was asking because of Halloween. :) I am still wondering about Oct. I know they are doing something for Halloween but does it extend to all of Oct or just sailings for that specific date.

Dont they still do the beer and bathrobes parties?? I coulda sworn I heard on here that Miracle still does that and I got all excited!

They did back in January, back when it was out of Tampa. I still regret not splurging on one of those coconut monkey drinks.

I'm sailing end of October (weekend before Halloween). We'll bring our costumes!

I sailed Carnival Destiny over Halloween 2006. They (Carnival) have costume contests for young and old, trick or treat for the kids all month long in October. I was a Pumpkin and was one of 15 chosen to compete on the big stage out of 3000. Didn't win but had a blast. (Found out later was glad not to win, the prize was a huge bag of candy) Many fellow cruisers played dress up this night. I just packed the costume in my bag before we left home. :D You know I bought the dvd travel log. I was on it twice, lol.

Archived