Best cruise ever

pasc

We just came back from an Alaska cruise on the Radiance. The ship is absolutely beautiful, great spa, excellent service, wonderful staff. We are looking for our next cruise on Radiance right now. Have a happy anniversary wherever you go.

PASC,

I just took a quick hop over to the RCI website and looked at what the Jewel and the Brilliance were doing for the months you mentioned. There are some very inviting sailings on tap.

The Brilliance will stay over in Europe; The Jewel will be in Europe, come across the Atlantic, and then sail out of Boston for a while. The prices in the fall are looking good too! ;)

Leslie

Pasc, we would love to have you join our Radiance of the Seas, Hawaii Roll Call Oct 11, 2008 out of San Diego. Many on this cruise are celebrating Anniv or Birthdays. The booking opened up in April so call soon and please join our Merrry band of Pirates of the Pacific. Please hop over and say hello. We have # 57 now

Gay, so calif

PASC,

The Jewel will be in Europe, come across the Atlantic, and then sail out of Boston for a while. The prices in the fall are looking good too! ;)

Leslie

I am on the Transatlantic next year. I can't wait!!! You start in Harwich (near London), Paris (Le Havre), Cork, Ireland, Dublin Ireland, Wales, sail back across to St John Nova Scotia and then Boston. 12 days and only a one way flight to Europe. Come join us. We have a fantastic roll call and we even have our own website. We leave on September 8, 2008

My first cruise was for our 25th anniversary. We went on the Explorer and it was the best cruise ever. My kids were there, my sister, BIL, their kids, it was great. Just was on the Explorer again 5 years later for our 30th, no kids this time, had work and school, but sis and BIL and friends came. Still had a great time. (My in-between cruises were good, too):D

Serenade to Alaska in September '05 was the best!!

We are "beach people" but this cruise blew all the others away!!!!!

Cabin 9078..hump balcony. I like it better than a JS and stayed in it 3X (twice on Serenade, once on Radiance)

Our best cruise was this past February on the Serenade of the Seas (southern caribbean). I love that ship. :D Radiance is a close second. I like the Voyager class too but as far as beauty goes, the Radiance class wins hands down.

Laura

We plan to cruise between august and december 2008.

Our next cruise is on the Serenade this december. So we don't want to going back in southern caribbean.

Thanks

In the time you want, there are two great cruises on the Serenade that would be great for an aniversary:

October 3, 2008: 15 days Hawaii

Ports of Call: Los Angeles, California; Kailua Kona, Hawaii; Hilo, Hawaii; Lahaina (Maui), Hawaii; Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii; Ensenada, Mexico; Los Angeles, California

October 26, 2008: 13 days Panama Canal

Ports of Call: Los Angeles, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Huatulco, Mexico; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Panama Canal (Cruising Canal); Cristobal Pier, Panama; Oranjestad, Aruba; San Juan, Puerto Rico

We plan to cruise between august and december 2008.

Our next cruise is on the Serenade this december. So we don't want to going back in southern caribbean.

Thanks

SERENADE to the Southern Caribbean is the absolute BEST cruise! Islands of Barbardos, Antigua and St lucia as well as the usual St Thomas, St Maarten..cannot say enough great things about this cruise , ports and ship.

The SERENADE sails the other itinerary with Aruba, Curacao so depending on which one you are sailing in Dec, I would seriuosly consiser booking the other itinerary! I have done this route as well but on the ADVENTURE... no comparison, Great cruise but the Serenade really tops the Adventure esp not traveling with the kids.

I guess i should have read the entire thread before posting my SERENADE/ So Caribbean itinerary comments.

i was going to add that anything on the Serenade would likely be great and other posts seem to mention the Serenade as well. SO i would go with any ship in that class but if possible the Serenade of the Seas!!!:D

If you haven't cruised the Inside Passage to Alaska, that is my recommendation. Radiance has a 14 day repositioning cruise this year in September and probably again next year. Leaving Vancouver, to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Sitka, Icy Strait, Astoria (Oregon), Seattle, San Francisco and disembarking in Los Angeles. Alaska is breathtakingly beautiful, crisp and cool. August would be okay, too, if you want to do a 7 day R/T to Vancouver.

Happy Anniversary!

As an eternal optimist, my favorite cruise will always be the next one. I await each cruise with anticipation that is difficult to explain or describe to others. As the day get closer, I actually feel better and am happier. Yes in 49 days I will embark on my next favorite cruise.

Favorite itinerary was Panama Canal and favorite port to sail from is Baltimore.:D

Archived