Stuarts Cove for snorkeling

justloud

We just returned from Sovereign of the Seas 4 day and we( DH, 3 boys 17, 14, 13 & myself):pused Stuarts Cove Divers for snokeling. It was fantastic. A class A1 operation. Best snorkeling, amazing sites and the sharks were amazing. I booked this trip online. We went early in the AM, then had after lunch to shop or what ever.:p

Hi There,

We are hoping to use them in a couple weeks when we cruise. Can you tell me how many people were on with you? Anything else you can tell me?

Did your teens love it?

Thanks,

Tammy

We did Stuart Cove's a couple of years ago and I would guess there were 20-25 people on the boat. DD was 12 at the time and she absolutely loved it. I highly recommend this tour, fantastic operation.

Hi There,

We are hoping to use them in a couple weeks when we cruise. Can you tell me how many people were on with you? Anything else you can tell me?

Did your teens love it?

Thanks,

Tammy

There were 13 people on the boat with us. It was perfect.

Hi There,

Did your teens love it?

Thanks,

Tammy

There were 13 people on the boat with us. It was perfect. None of the other people were from the ship, I believe they were all from Atlantis

In all my cruises, on all my excursions...our snorkel trip with Stuart Cove is in the top 2 of BEST EXCURSIONS EVER (second only to The Baths on Virgin Gorda).

Completely professional, courteous, well run organization...fantastic snorkeling, boats in excellent repair, staff was articulate and knowledgeable, they were also clean and well groomed. Three fantastic sites were visited. The vans/buses were also spotless, air conditioned with courteous and clean drivers who gave a lovely little tour of the island on the way back to our ship.

I cannot recommend it high enough, worth every penny and MORE.

The only down side for me is that I cannot do this on every cruise. Since they are on the other side of the island, when we are in port for only 5 or 6 hours, there is not enough time to get there!

I'dd like to book an afternoon Snorkel tour; but we have to be picked up at 12:15.(five minutes from dock) The Sovereign arrives in Nassau at 11 am. Is that enough time for us to get off the ship and to the corner:-)?

Would love to know if anyone has done this?

Thanks!

Tammy

I'dd like to book an afternoon Snorkel tour; but we have to be picked up at 12:15.(five minutes from dock) The Sovereign arrives in Nassau at 11 am. Is that enough time for us to get off the ship and to the corner:-)?

Would love to know if anyone has done this?

Thanks!

Tammy

We were on Sovereign arriving at 8 am. We arrived sooner and were picked up at the dock at 8:15. No problems. The cruise also books scuba trip thru stuarts cove and those people were on the bus with us.

Archived