Johnny Rockets Menu

We don't have JR where we live, so we have enjoyed lunch there on both the Navigator and Explorer (especially the second time- love that C&A coupon:) ).

We always eat WAY too much. They bring out the 1/2 fries, 1/2 rings without even being asked. Then I get the Smokehouse burger and the chili fries. And the chocolate shakes are great. Always stuffed by this point but the oreo sundae is SO good....

Then we have to spend the rest of the day walking laps around the ship to work it off.:D

Thanks for menu and burger menu- brings back great memories!

Cheers,

cid_03d901c6ab4c1c739980408C614Ayou.gif

And thank you for sharing your JR story! It's tough to NOT overdo it but by the time we eat the 1/2 fries and 1/2 onion rings then the burger we're fini!!! That coupon is great but when we cruise with our kids they go every night with their cruise-buddies! :eek:

Is there a JR on Enchantment? I keep getting conflicting answers from websites.

There wasn't a JR on the Enchantment in the past. They were part of the Voyager class ships design but I don't know if any of the other larger RCCL ships were modified or not? On Voyager's first sailings there was no surcharge but the lines were too long and RCCL found a way to manage that. Your coke card should get you a soft drink but nothing else. Free food and a floor show, oh yea, it's a cruise. We can't wait for our turn.:)

According to RCCL, JR is on Majesty, not Sovereign.
Thanks to the recent refurb in drydock, the JR on board Majesty is probably the newest of the bunch---well that and the Liberty. It looked great.

2195514150039822749S425x425Q85.jpg 2057178290039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

okay, here is the answer to the soda card query...I started to become confused myself after reading the different posts (even my own confused me!)

in the $3.95 cover charge...soda IS included so there is no need to use/show your card. There is a charge for the shakes though :)

Nice!!! Great shots!

OK, do the windows look out onto outdoor JR booths or to the ocean?

I believe this particular JR is inside only. I know on one side it's a window looking onto deck 12 or 13. I don't believe it extends over to the other side of the ship so that's it.

We were on NOS 11th August this year and we had a fantastic time! We ate in Johnny Rockets and found it absolutely fantastic! :D As fast as we could eat our fries and onion rings, the waitress would bring along some more! We loved the dance performed by the Johnny Rockets staff too as it brought a smile to everyones' face! Definitely recommend it!

Tenshi

We have never seen soda included in the $3.95 cover charge ripoff. CruiseDivaNJ, is this something new?

We have been able to use the soda card in there.

Well......emotionsshrug.gif Ya got me! (sorry) It isnt new as far as I know......I dont remember ever paying for soda on Voyager or Explorer in JR's. I asked DH because I previously posted that JR's did not accept the soda card and then I was questioning myself....DH and DS both said it is included when you pay the cover chg. (and you know, lol, maybe we were having too much fun to notice if we paid for the soda? LMAO) Seriously, lol, thats what we remember but it might vary on ships maybe?? :)

Ok, just in case it is misinformation...Im saying sorry.gif now lol

Brad,, what ship were you on with a JR's? (maybe it varies?)

Does anyone know...is JR open for lunch on embarcation day?

Yup, Closed on embarking- everyone/most runs to Windjammer buffet as soon as they board.

Hmmm, never noticed when Johnny Rockets opens exactly.......good question..............I'm guessing that evening.

Does anyone know for sure?

Can anyone tell me if a "Boca Burger" tastes anything like a real hamburger? I'm very curious about it and thought that Johnny Rockets would be a good place to try one without spending lots of money.

Also...this may sound silly, but if I asked them to put the bacon and cheddar cheese on the "Boca burger" and held the lettuce, tomatos etc, would it taste anything like the smokehouse burger? I know that the bacon and cheddar would sort of ruin the "healthyness" of the burger, but I'd prefer to not have meat to avoid undercooked meat.

Archived