Johnny Rockets Menu

I just had JR around our house. My opinion is that the hambuger is very greasy and I have had better. The fries were lousy. The chicken sandwich was good but not something to rave about. I did have the strawberry milkshake and that was good. But on the cruise, why wait in line to eat just ordinary food and then have to pay. I don't see what the rave is about. I also have never seen anyone dance or sing in the JR near my house so maybe that is what so great about it.

Is anything inside free?

$3.95 cover charge for all you can eat (except milks shakes and soda is you do not have a soda card.

If you're a Crown and Anchor member you will receive a coupon book with a coupon- (if you only eat there once and use the coupon then you can consider it free if ya like! :p )

I just had JR around our house. My opinion is that the hambuger is very greasy and I have had better. The fries were lousy. The chicken sandwich was good but not something to rave about. I did have the strawberry milkshake and that was good. But on the cruise, why wait in line to eat just ordinary food and then have to pay. I don't see what the rave is about. I also have never seen anyone dance or sing in the JR near my house so maybe that is what so great about it.

It is the whole experience, even how it is reminiscent of the 50s with the decor like a malt shop or drive in (something evokes the 50s lol).

We have a JRs 15 minutes from our house but wouldnever think of eating there. We ONLY eat Johnny Rockets on board a Voyager class ship!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nbsjcruiser viewpost.gif

I'd much rather sit in the dining room and be served gourmet.

There is gourmet food in the dining room :eek: I'm so excited to see that! :D :rolleyes:

(our first RC cruise is next month!)

Hmmmm, Im not so sure Id call it 'gourmet'.....but it is very good!!!:)

Archived